Friday, September 11, 2009

100 FILMS OF THE AUGHTS

A2P CINEMA'S 100 FILMS OF THE AUGHTS
www.a2pcinema.com/aughts

A few years ago I created a detailed Filmmakers Database which included a list and description of my 122 favorite directors.

Now with the decade nearing an end I wanted to do A2P Cinema's 100 Films of the Aughts (also known as the decade 2000-2009).

I will occasionally add new films to A2P Cinema's 100 Films of the Aughts website. The list will start at #100 and gradually work up to #1 barring in mind that the actual order should be taken lightly.

Please feel free to add your comments or even take part by sharing your own favorite films of the decade.

3 Comments:

At October 23, 2009 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Grobe said...

Did you give any consideration to the film "Children of Men" brilliantly lead by Clive Owen? For me, this movie had originality, great performances, and one heck of a story. In my opinion, this film makes it into the Top 10 Films of the Aughts.

 
At October 27, 2009 at 7:51 PM , Blogger a2pcinema said...

Thanks for the feedback Grobe. Children of Men was very close to making the list. It is an excellent film from a talented filmmaker. I think the last 3rd of the film (powerful as it is in moments) disconnect me from the world of the first two-thirds of the film, which I think are magical. Still it was very close to making the 100 Aughts and would be on short list of “honorable mentions”.

 
At November 23, 2009 at 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home