Monday, March 12, 2007

FLOATING MASTERS -- coming soon



Coming Soon, the A2P Cinema Network will be adding a new website to go alongside the many ongoing sites (Main Site, Blog, Ozu-san, etc) as well as other future sites (Breath of Life Pictures, Three Colors).

The site will be called FLOATING MASTERS and it will be dedicated entirely to the films and more specifically filmmakers of Japanese cinema. This has been a site I have slowly been compiling whenever I get some time and it is still in the construction phase.

I hope to launch the website soon, complete with a database (plus photos and maybe video clips) of the master filmmakers and films of Japanese cinema. If you have any ideas, suggestions, or would like to contribute in any way, please let me know. I will keep everyone informed on a launch date. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home